It’s been a while since I wrote anything, because this week was burnout week. I’m too exhausted by the time I get home, and even when I wake up in the morning. Haha. Here’s what I’ve been up to though:
- Apartment 31B Project – Which is the place/home/tambayan-of-friends/film-screening-venue/etc-functions of a friend. I had 10 days to work out an “extreme makeover.” Usually, I don’t accept projects anymore. But the scope was doable enough so I decided to jump in. It will officially finish on Monday/Tuesday. A sneak peek: This project brought back my love for interior design. I’m going to try my hand with other things (art, food, stuff), but working on the other projects plus this one definitely helped figure out what I want.
- Look what arrived yesterday! A postcard from the Louvre sent by one of the best friends I know, who also happens to be one of most talented people I know. Today is her birthday, and she is in Europe! What a fiiiine fine way to celebrate. Thank you so much, Carina. You’re one of the people whose mail I love to get. And yes, he was right. #HAPPINESS
- Don’t these sound delicious? Coconut Whipped Cream (I can just imagine) and Quinoa Sushi (why didn’t I think of that before?) which I’ll be testing out soon.
- 60 seconds or more, you won’t be able to figure what this beautiful white moon is either. Clue: it’s a dessert.
- In two days, I will have this. Minus the phone.I cannot wait.